The population is growing, and there is a clear need for more and better infrastructure to match. Roads, airports, schools, hospitals and housing: the list is enormous and growing. Yet severely limited budgets and deficits continue to prevent government at all levels from delivering the kinds of structural change that have always been needed. In the Middle East, however, some countries in the region have developed relatively successful PPP programmes – similar in many ways yet with specific national characteristics. Challenges remain throughout the region and are intensifying in the current environment.
Merely grasping the concepts of PPP does not do justice to our great responsibility of having ownership in our nation’s future. We already know what we need to do, now is the time to really discover HOW.
This master class aims to do just that. Beginning with an in-depth understanding of how PPPs work, from financial, commercial, project & legal aspects, we seek to push our participants to innovate with real-life case studies, group discussions and technical evaluation.
After attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understanding the various types of Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) and understand the macro-economic drivers of PPPs
- Gain insights on the investment characteristics of infrastructure assets
- Find out how to structure PPP projects and the major activities that need to be conducted during the project
- Learn PPP funding structures and options including how to attract investors, getting ROI, project finance options, the role of capital markets and capital structures
- PPP Project Planning Step-by-Step Approach and Practical Lessons Learned in areas such as project planning, cost control, risk management, feasibility studies, project implementation and delivery
- Understand the Legal and Contractual Aspects of PPP
- Sector-by-Sector Analysis of successful PPP models and structures- Lessons Learned
Who should attend ? Officers & Executives in the position of
- Government Officials & Senior Officers from National Line Ministries, State Infrastructure Agencies, or Municipal Governments
- Officials & Senior Officers from PPP, Privatization Units or Investment Agencies responsible for infrastructure development
- Project Developers involved in PPP project development/financing
- PPP Transaction Advisors, Bankers & Legal Consultants
- The staff of Bilateral and International Development Organizations
PROBLEMS IN POSITION BARGAINING
BREAKTHROUGH BARRIERS TO CO-OPERATION
ROLE OF THE CONTRACT MANAGER
FORCE MAJEURE– RELIEF EVENTS
|No. of Days:||8|
|No. of Participants:||5|
Pillars of King’s Global Career Academy
A Champion, Global leader with the highest rank in corporate training, employee development, and individuals for promoting the future generation for a secure job, growth, and development
To empower individuals, corporations, government organizations, and non-governmental organizations with the highest level of skills, knowledge, and technical aspects to ensure proper accuracy and efficiency.
To provide a unique and excellent platform to enhance skills and impart meaningful experience to all end users to rise above the traditional corporate ladder.
Who we are
Kings Global PMS is the sister concern company of Merville Investments in partnership with IFSG – Global HQ in Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Kings Global Career Academy provides more than 10,000 corporate courses in locations in more than 10 cities across the world.
Kings Global Career Academy (KGCA) is a Registered Training Organisation under “Kings Assurance Group” and has been providing quality training services to the Finance, Risk Management, Audit, PMP, Six Sigma, IT, SAP, Human Resources, Hospitality, Tourism and Travel sectors since 2016. KGCA has an experienced team of trainers – all of whom have a strong industry background, dedicated to helping learners reach their own personal and professional best. ...