Governance is now acknowledged as a core business function. Governance is not simply about compliance – whether with the law, regulation, or guidance. Compliance provides a company with its ‘ license to operate, but high-quality systems of governance lead to better-run companies which create, grow and protect value for all their stakeholders.
Learn the best strategies for building a high-quality governance framework
- Define the role of the board of directors and your role within
- Explore different governance models across the globe and identify which of them works best for your organization
- Recognize and deliver your obligations as a director
- Learn the strategies for creating and protecting value for your organisation
- Explore the tools to protect your organisation’s reputation and brand value
- Gain an understanding of the governance as a business-critical function
- Manage governance function within different business contexts – listed, private, state- owned, family-owned businesses
- Master the strategies for improving board effectiveness
GBA is the name on which you can rely upon like our clients from diverse sectors across the globe. Our innovative and diversified training courses are designed and delivered by our recognised facilitators known for providing relevant courses in their region.
Our mission is to enhance the skills through our extensive variety of pioneering programs that will help the employees to explore new skills within themselves and build new perspectives though our varied nature.
Our Slogan is our Vision and our mission. It starts with getting to know what your training needs are, understanding in depth and connecting with best approach to deliver results thereby making connections.