Safe Handling And Storage Of Gas Cylinder Training
This training will familiarise you with different compressed gases and helps you through the process of handling compressed gas cylinders by keeping check of safety measures.
- Introduction to the Compressed Gas
- Cylinder Identification and Data
- Gas Properties and Hazards
- Operators Behaviors and Safety Devices
- Transportation of Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Receiving, Storage and Handling of Compressed Gasses
- Appropriate Personal Protection
- Empty Cylinder Storage and Return
- Using Compressed Gasses in Confined Spaces
- Leaking Cylinder and Emergency Procedure
We offer internationally recognized accredited courses from globally renowned Safety Health and environment organizations, training solutions that aims to excel at both individual and corporate levels.
Our commitment is to ensure continuing professional services in line with the best business practices, current HSE requirements, and the most advanced world class standards. Our team of highly qualified consultants and training personnel deliver state of the art training in English as well as other languages including Arabic, Hindi, Tagalog,Marathi and Malayalam. Corporate Values All our activities will be evolved around these principles that we hold dearest to our heart.
Quality performance Expertise Customer focus Business integrity Mutual trust Fairness in dealings To our Customers We will deliver our promises in full We will always provide the best of products and services at all times We will strive to exceed customer expectations and ensure their total satisfaction. We will always maintain the highest standards of professionalism We will focus on continuous improvement to ensure superior value.