At Learners Point, In addition to the exceptional study, training and tutoring on Executive secretarial course, candidates will also be offered an IT diploma accredited by the Cambridge University ensuring a successful career growth
This course introduces students to Executive Secretarial Training. It also facilitates the secretarial and administration staff to comprehend their key role in the organization with power-packed tools & techniques essential for handling office work. It also enables them to enhance their communication skills, overcome the hurdles of working with multiple supervisors and acquire vital skills for improving relationships, coordination, planning, and workflow management.
- Boost your capabilities and augment your proficiencies with Cambridge IT Diploma + Executive Secretarial Training course.
Designed to enhance the careers of the secretarial and administration staff, the course aims to offer cutting-edge competencies and power-packed tools & techniques to help you propel in your career.
So make an impact and move forward in your career Cambridge IT Diploma + Executive Secretarial Training course at Learners Point.
Introduction to office IT •Using the computer and managing files. •Word processing •Spread sheets •Database •Electronic communication •Presentations.• Effective strategies for managing your boss •Email & diary management and meeting planning •Prioritization techniques, business communication & executive travel planning
- KEY OBJECTIVES
- Scale up candidate’s significance as an active member of the administrative team
- Develop candidate’s knowledge about Business operations and processes
- Empower the candidate with self-confidence and knowledge to face new challenges and responsibilities
Augment the candidate’s interpersonal, people management, time management and communication skill
- Hands-on practice exercises
- Group discussions
- Personalized feedback from the course initiator
- Experience and trained facilitators
- Comprehensive course material
- Diploma accreditation from Cambridge.