Gain the confidence to effectively audit an environmental management system (EMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO14001:2015.
Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
This course is ideal for anyone wishing to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
Upon successful completion of the EMS Lead Auditor course, the participant will demonstrate the ability to:
- Audit the environmental aspects, impacts and management system effectively
- To make a process audit and a procedure or a clause audit in environmental management.
- Prepare and plan audits in a risk based manner and effectively
- Behave as a successful auditor
- Learn about the most effective auditing techniques
- Select the audit teams and evaluate their performances
- Effectively get prepared for an audit
- Effectively audit the processes assigned
- Evaluate the findings and the conformities, nonconformities and improvement points effectively
- Run opening and closing meetings and report the audits and non-conformities
- Effectively follow up the audit findings
- Explain the accreditation and certification
- Add new certificate to your career
We are very proud of our client portfolio, service portfolio and our certification bodies’ portfolio. Our exhaustive portfolio on the complete range of ISO standards and unmatched competence of our ISO certification makes us one stop solution provider for any of your ISO certification requirement.
We provide ISO certification against ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001, HACCP ISO 22000, ISO / IEC 17025, ISO 20000 & other ISO Standards.