Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Be able to implement a quality system
- Relate the ISO 9001: 2000 model and JAA and FAA quality standards
The objective of this course is to enable the participants to implement a quality system.
PETC certificate will be issued to all attendees completing minimum of 75% of the total tuition hours of the course.
Who Should attend?
- ANS providers
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Airline managers and operational staff
- Airport managers
- The model for quality management and customer service
- A process approach: quality costs; and process efficiency
- ISO 9001: 2000 model and ISO 9000 series standards. JAA/ EASA and FAA quality management standards
- Quality and service policies. Customer service standards
- Quality and service audits
Following the latest trends and ideas in Technology and Management techniques, and with its in-depth knowledge of the business environment, PETC Training Company is able to meet the special requirements of both local and international business throughout the Middle East.
PETC Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with more than 25 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in all fields of management. Since 1995, we have been entrusted by our clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region. Our innovative and diversified range of training programs and consulting services are designed and delivered by an ever-growing team of full time multilingual consultants experienced in providing solutions relevant to this part of the world and applicable to today’s business challenges. We pride ourselves on our track record in this regard and on our long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us since we started business. ...