Certified IPC Trainers are authorized to conduct CIS training courses and (re)certify CIS participants.
Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies Training and Certification Program:
With its comprehensive criteria for printed circuit board assemblies, IPC-A-610 is the most widely used inspection standard in the electronics industry — and has earned an international reputation as the source for end-product acceptance criteria for consumer and high reliability printed circuit assemblies. Now updated to lead-free, and available in many languages, IPC-A-610 has been embraced by original equipment manufacturers and electronics manufacturing services companies worldwide. This training is available in several languages.
Master IPC Trainer, Ron Fonsaer
PIEK International Education Centre
Master IPC Trainer of:
- IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Boards
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-WHMA-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable & Wire Harness
- IPC-J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
Certified IPC Interconnect Designer
- Electro Static Discharge (ESD) according to IEC-61340-5 & ANSI ESD 20.20
- ESD Auditor according to IEC 61340-5.1
- Reflow & Wave soldering processes
- Electronics Assemblies
Honoured by IPC for Contributions to IPC and the Electronics Industry