Workshop on Advanced Leadership Skills Development Program for Senior ExecutivesInquire Now
The Advanced Leadership Development Skills program is designed to enhance and leverage the skills of highly accomplished, experienced leaders who want to apply their talents to solve significant organizational problems in private and public sectors of the economy. The focus of this program is to see how participants can leverage on their skills to create exceptional performing workforce in their organizations.
This program is designed for top, senior and upper - middle level executives with positions such as head of department, general manager, and assistant general manager responsible for leading and executing organizational strategies in both private and public organizations
At the end of the program, participants will:
- develop a framework on how to effectively influence others to produce outstanding performance
- Enhance and sharpen your existing leadership skills
- develop a strong leadership presence and competencies to lead their departments and organizations
- *demonstrate flexibility in your leadership approach
- be able to develop leadership potentials of their work teams and make ethical decisions.
Day 1: Modeling and Inspiring a Shared Vision
- Choosing your Vision
- Communicating Your Vision
- Identifying the Benefit for Others
- Being an Inspirational Role Model
- Influencing Others' Perspectives
Day 2: Leading into the future
- Leadership presence
- Building Advanced Leadership Skills
- Developing Yourself and Others
- Strengthening Your Partnerships
- Targeted Selection
Day 3: Leadership & Management Skills
- Leadership & Management: The Complimentary factor
- Setting and achieving goals
- Communicate with more clarity and accuracy.
- Manage your time. Plan, prioritize and prepare your work
- Manage conflict; How to manage difficult conversations and personalities.
- Motivate and inspire yourself so that you feel strong and confident; even during the toughest times
- Learn to motivate and inspire other people to achieve their full potential.
- Making sense of turbulent times
- Developing influences skills
- The Leadership Value
- Leadership Tools
- Driving performance
Day 4: Building Advanced Leadership Skills
- Build an environment of trust with and among others.
- Develop and retain organizational talent.
- Adapt leadership approaches to meet a variety of personalities, environments, and situations.
- Use personal power (rather than position power) to gain acceptance to ideas and move people to action
- Motivate employees to achieve higher levels of performance.
- Build partnerships across the organization to achieve goals.
- Select talent to ensure long-term organizational success.
Day 5: Leading High Performance Team
- Team Building Techniques
- Team Building Stages
- Facilitation Skills
- Tips for Team Leader
Lectures, discussions, exercises, and case studies will be used to reinforce these teachings/learning methods.
Experienced International Instructors
|Weekdays||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||20|
Human Capital Associates Global Consult Ltd. is an international training and consultancy firm. A Skill, Knowledge and Attitude Development outfit, particularly reputed for providing integrated professional training and development/consultancy services under a formidable team of experts in their respective fields of operation.
At Human Capital Associates Global Consult Ltd, We offer complete package to develop your organization’s human capacity and advance your business with a wide range of our open and in-plant courses in sales, marketing, quality management, finance and accounting, leadership, human resource management, personal development and maintenance management nationwide in the key regional areas in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Kenya and United Arab Emirate (Dubai)
We leverage on the vast experience we have accumulated over the years to provide our clients with a competitive advantage through the provision of over 160 quality training and skills development courses.