Workshop on Strategic Leadership Skills Development Program for Senior ExecutivesInquire Now
Leaders are those that transcend their job title and seize opportunities for success.
The Strategic Leadership Development Program is focused on leadership skills essential to being an effective Executive.
This program begins by exploring the principles of leadership, and how they are different from management skills, and continues by addressing the essential skills of creating a strategic vision, influencing others, leading others, and delivering results.
In today's demanding workplace, senior executives are constantly challenged to find new and innovative ways to involve and motivate employees and effect positive change that improves the organization's operation.
Successful organizational executives must be well rounded and have excellent strategic leadership skills.
This program is targeted to senior executives in both public and private sector of economy, who want to become effective leaders and change agents in their organizations through essential leadership competencies
At the end of the program, participants will be able to;
- create a vision for common ground
- Acquire skills in all key leadership dimensions
- Produce innovative ideas and think strategically
- Communicate to persuade and influence others
- Initiate action, give direction, and take responsibility
- Implement plans to achieving goals
- lead a winning team, department or organization
- define and communicate performance standard and hold people accountable
- align performance goals with strategy
- lead and manage change.
Day 1: Strategic Planning:
- Mission and Vision
- Objectives and Strategies;
- Leadership Development;
o Principles, Concepts and Core competencies
- Visionary Leadership
- Trans-formational Leadership
Day 2: Modeling and Inspiring a Shared Vision
- Creating the Vision
- Communicating the Vision
- Identifying the Benefit for Others
- Being an Inspirational Role Model
o -Influencing Others' Perspectives
- Leadership and Follower-ship
Day 3: Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Leading Yourself
- Leading Others
- *Organizational Culture: Challenging the Process
- Developing Your Inner Innovator
- Seeing Room for Improvement
- Lobbying for Change
- Effective Communication
- Communicating Performance Metrics
Day 4: Delegation and Empowerment: Enabling Others to Act
- Encouraging Growth in Others
- Creating Mutual Respect
- Importance of Trust
- Motivating Others: Encouraging the Heart
- Sharing Rewards
- Celebrating Accomplishments
- Making Celebration Part of Your Culture
- Developing Basic Influencing Skills
- The Art of Persuasion
- The Principle of Influence
- Creating an Impact
Day 5: Setting Goals
- Setting Smart Goals
- Creating a Long-Term Plan
- Creating a Support System
o Performance Management
- Performance Evaluation
o Change Management
Lectures, discussions, exercises, and case studies will be used to reinforce these teachings/learning methods.
Experienced International Instructors
|Weekdays||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||20|
Human Capital Associates Global Consult Ltd. is an international training and consultancy firm. A Skill, Knowledge and Attitude Development outfit, particularly reputed for providing integrated professional training and development/consultancy services under a formidable team of experts in their respective fields of operation.
At Human Capital Associates Global Consult Ltd, We offer complete package to develop your organization’s human capacity and advance your business with a wide range of our open and in-plant courses in sales, marketing, quality management, finance and accounting, leadership, human resource management, personal development and maintenance management nationwide in the key regional areas in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Kenya and United Arab Emirate (Dubai)
We leverage on the vast experience we have accumulated over the years to provide our clients with a competitive advantage through the provision of over 160 quality training and skills development courses.