Certified Commercial Contracts Manager
Exam Preparation program focuses on core competencies recognized by the National Contract Management Association (NCMA), USA. Coursework addresses the most up-to-date information available in the procurement and contracting fields. Students will develop a solid understanding of the contracting process and key elements of procurement and acquisition, including contract formation, negotiation, financial analysis and risk management.
Who Should Attend
This program is for people working in large or small organizations, government and commercial entities, or as entrepreneurs. It will benefit those working as contract administrators, subcontractors, procurement managers, project managers, quality assurance personnel, engineers and others who wish to enter the field or advance their career. This course fulfills the 80 CPE hours requirement of NCMA to take the Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) exam.
What Will You Study
- Principles of Business Contracts
- Financial Aspects of Business Contracts
- Contract Law: Formation
- Contract Law: Performance
- Proposal Preparation, Acquisition and Negotiation
- Business Skills
- Ethics in Contracting
- International Accounting Standards
- Supply Chain Management
- International Contracts
Gain an understanding of the contract life cycle, sub- contracting, outsourcing, developing strategic alliances, negotiation, financial analysis, and implementation.
- Explore the components of commercial, government, and international contracts.
- Expand your awareness of the legal, risk, and ethical issues related to contracting and procurement.
- Earn CPE hours towards NCMA certification and recertification..
- Benefit from a program that aligns with NCMA core knowledge competencies and CMBOK.
We offer a complete training and consultancy service from training needs analysis through delivery to outcome assessment. Whether you need training to stay competitive, improve productivity, or you would like to improve the way you manage your employees, we can bring customized training and consulting right to your door.