"Logistics is the backbone of the supply chain, ensuring that the right product is in the right place at the right time."
Logistics and Supply Chain Management involve the planning, coordination, and control of the movement of goods and services from suppliers to customers. It encompasses a wide range of activities such as sourcing, production, transportation, warehousing, and distribution.
The Logistics and Supply Chain is a crucial part of any business’ success. Optimizing the flow of products and services as they are planned, sourced, made, delivered, and returned can give your business an extra competitive edge.
This two-day course will introduce you to the basic concepts of supply chain management, including the basic flow, core models, supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques, and ideas for taking your supply chain to the next level.
- Define Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Explain the vertical integration and virtual integration models
- Understand the stages in the basic supply chain flow
- Identify participants in the supply chain
- Recognize supply chain drivers and ways to optimize them
- Align supply chain strategy with business strategy
- Determine what metrics to track and how to benchmark the related data
- Troubleshoot basic supply chain problems
- Identify ways to develop your supply chain, such as using third-party logistics
- providers (3PL’s), insourcing processes, developing sustainable and eco-friendly strategies, leveraging process improvement strategies, and adopting new techniques
SMART Management Training and Consultancy is a UK work-based training provider. We specialize in providing high-quality training and development opportunities aimed at individuals and corporates across the Gulf and Africa (UAE, GCC and Africa).
We're a tight knit team of Training Professionals. We always put our customers first and never stop until we are completely satisfied that we have done THE VERY BEST JOB possible. We're dynamic, creative and hardworking. Customer care is extremely important to us.
SMART Management Training and Consultancy delivers public and onsite courses as well as customized courses for any organizations's specific needs. Attendees receive high-quality training designed to implement programmes using proven techniques. Each year our training programmes help thousands of professionals both in the GCC and internationally.
After attending a course, attendees are able to immediately implement practices and put the information learned into action. Our course attendees are able to take the knowledge gained beyond the classroom into everyday work situations.
Who are our trainers?
Because we focus on the critical aspects of thinking skills, we are able to use a range of trainers who are specialists in this area of work. Our criteria for selecting trainers is straightforward. ...