This workshop style training is designed to provide and develop understanding of quality management system concept. This will also create basic understanding of the requirements of a quality system given in ISO 9001:2008 to the new structure of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
This workshop provides interpretation of the concepts given in ISO 9001:2015 standard and explanation of its various clauses with examples. The course contents will cover:
- ISO – Revision process
- Highlights of the changes - differences between the two standards (old and new)
- Introduction to the High Level Structure
- Quality Management System Principles
- Process Approach
- PDCA Cycle
- Context of the organization, Interested Parties and their requirements
- Risks and Opportunities
- Documented information
- Knowledge Management
- Impacts of the changes on the organization processes
- Transition Plan
By the end of this workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Familiarize with the new revision of the new standard and its changes.
- Understand with the principles in respect to the structure between ISO 9001:2008 to 9001:2015
- Understand how the new structure and its implementation will impact the organization
- Learn the Details of its changes and transition plan
- Improved customer care and work competency
- Better process management and product / service understanding
SMART Management Training and Consultancy is a UK work-based training provider. We specialize in providing high-quality training and development opportunities aimed at individuals and corporates across the Gulf and Africa (UAE, GCC and Africa).
We're a tight knit team of Training Professionals. We always put our customers first and never stop until we are completely satisfied that we have done THE VERY BEST JOB possible. We're dynamic, creative and hardworking. Customer care is extremely important to us.
SMART Management Training and Consultancy delivers public and onsite courses as well as customized courses for any organizations's specific needs. Attendees receive high-quality training designed to implement programmes using proven techniques. Each year our training programmes help thousands of professionals both in the GCC and internationally.
After attending a course, attendees are able to immediately implement practices and put the information learned into action. Our course attendees are able to take the knowledge gained beyond the classroom into everyday work situations.
Who are our trainers?
Because we focus on the critical aspects of thinking skills, we are able to use a range of trainers who are specialists in this area of work. Our criteria for selecting trainers is straightforward. ...