ICCA Dubai Team Building & Events help bring out the best in your team through the Signature Team Cooking Live sessions delivered in our state of the art & spacious kitchen facility that can accommodate up to 80 - 120 participants with ease.
The said activities/events are an absolute 'hands on' cooking experience and on a do-it-together basis.
All equipment, ingredients, protective gear and stewarding support are provided for, along with standard recipe cards (SRCs).
Team Building & Events are held on all days, except Fridays and delivered in the mornings (9.30 am to 12.30 pm), in the afternoons (1.30 pm to 4.30 pm) as well as in the evenings (5.00 pm to 8.00 pm) and cost AED 300 per head for the standard offering.
The more exotic menus will be charged for accordingly and an additional surcharge of AED 1000 is applicable for activities / events conducted after 5.00 pm or on Thursday afternoons between 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm or 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm.
Please find herein under more details –
- The minimum number of participants must be 10.
- The participants will be provided with a welcome drink, apron and chef hat.
- The participants will cook together in teams to produce an excellent gourmet meal culminating in a sumptuous feast of flavorful & exciting creations in the form of an outstanding buffet, along with knowledge & skills to impress family & friends.
- The menu will be a 3-course selection in any cuisine of the world, comprising of a soup/ starter, main course and dessert. You can also send us the areas of your interest and a menu of personal preference will be created for the said activity / event.
- With special consideration to the predominant Islamic culture in the region, No Pork products or Alcohol are used in the premises and all ingredients used are Halal.
- The participants will be led, guided, instructed and supported by a team of Chef Instructors through the activity / event.
International Centre for Culinary Arts (ICCA) Dubai, established in the year 2005 is a world-class culinary training centre, delivering programs accredited by the internationally recognized City & Guilds, London.
It has been featured amongst the "Top 10 Culinary Institutes in the World" and awarded the "Recognition of Quality Culinary Education" by World Association of Chefs Societies (WorldChefs), a global authority on food standard.
The centre has won several awards, including the prestigious City & Guilds, London Lion Awards (Known as the Oscars of Skills), "International Centre of the Year Award 2016", apart from "International Centre for Excellence Award (Middle East)-2016", ProChef ME Cooking School of the Year 2016 and the Broadcast Pro Best Digital Initiative of the Year 2016, amongst several others for its application-focused and outcome driven, innovative initiatives, quality training and continued excellence.