This training provides knowledge of rescue awareness of the safety concerns at a trench collapse situation. You will be prepared to identify a trench incident and provide assistance to enter and perform rescue services.
- Soil mechanics which includes soil basics, soil stability, and how cave-ins occur
- Site securement and industry construction standard
- Protective system options and shoring techniques (Timber, Pneumatics, Spot, Panel)
- Types of collapse
- Rescue Preparations and Safety in rescue operations
- Setting up incident command zones
- How to approach a caved-in trench
- Incident command for trench rescue
- How to begin the rescue
- IP packaging and extrication
We offer internationally recognized accredited courses from globally renowned Safety Health and environment organizations, training solutions that aims to excel at both individual and corporate levels.
Our commitment is to ensure continuing professional services in line with the best business practices, current HSE requirements, and the most advanced world class standards. Our team of highly qualified consultants and training personnel deliver state of the art training in English as well as other languages including Arabic, Hindi, Tagalog,Marathi and Malayalam. Corporate Values All our activities will be evolved around these principles that we hold dearest to our heart.
Quality performance Expertise Customer focus Business integrity Mutual trust Fairness in dealings To our Customers We will deliver our promises in full We will always provide the best of products and services at all times We will strive to exceed customer expectations and ensure their total satisfaction. We will always maintain the highest standards of professionalism We will focus on continuous improvement to ensure superior value.