ommunication is the activity of conveying meaningful information.It requires a sender,message and an intended recipient.Communicating with others is an essential skill in business dealings and family affairs.
- You often find yourself misunderstanding others?
- Do you have difficulty getting your point across clearly?
If the answer of above qustions are YES,then COME and JOIN US.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for those people who want to understand how to communicate more effectively with their friends, customers, their staff, their colleagues, and their bosses.
Components of Communication
Communication Involves Three Components:
- Verbal Messages – the words we choose
- Paraverbal Messages – how we say the words
- Nonverbal Messages – our body language
These three componets are used to:
- Send Clear, Concise Messages
- Receive and Correctly
- Understand Messages Sent to Us.
Key Learning Points
Lession 1 : Getting to know yourself – CHOIce
• What is your personality type?
• What are your communication preferences?
• What are your communication tendencies?
Lesson 2 : Understanding others – CHOIce
• What other personality types are out there?
• What are their communication preferences?
• What are their communication tendencies?
Lesson 3 : Making allowance for others Choice and circumstance
- Consider your approach
- What is the receiver’s CHOICE?
- What type of message are you delivering?
- Is sensitivity, personal touch, speed, evidence, privacy or public acknowledgement most important?
- Develop strategies for future application
Lesson 4 : Understanding Communication Barriers
• An Overview of Common Barriers
• Language Barriers
• Cultural Barriers
• Differences in Time and Place
Lesson 5 : Para verbal Communication Skills
• The Power of Pitch
• The Truth about Tone
• The Strength of Speed
Lesson 6 : Non-Verbal Communication
• Understanding the Mehrabian Study
• All About Body Language
• Interpreting Gestures
Lesson 7 : Speaking Like a S.T.A.R.
• S = Situation
• T = Task
• A = Action
• R = Result
Lesson 8 : Active Listening Skills
• Seven Ways to Listen Better Today
• Understanding Active Listening
• Sending Good Signals to Others
Lesson 9 : Asking Good Questions
• Open Questions
• Closed Questions
• Probing Questions
Lesson 10 : Appreciative Inquiry
• The Purpose of AI
• The Four Stages
• Examples and Case Studies
Lesson 11 : Mastering the Art of Conversation
• Level One: Discussing General Topics
• Level Two: Sharing Ideas and Perspectives
• Level Three: Sharing Personal Experiences
• Our Top Networking Tips
Lesson 12 : Conversational Psychology
• Understanding Precipitating Factors
• Establishing Common Ground
• Using “I” Messages
We are an institution committed to provide knowledge through the development and delivery of superior learning systems. We strive to provide optimum value to our students, faculty members, employees, partners and our community. We pursue this duty with utmost integrity, dedication, transparency and creativity.
ITI strive to cultivate an environment that attracts academically competent and talented students. It is our goal to be able to enhance and expand learning opportunities through programs that are relevant and responsive to the demands of the global environment, the dynamic business world and the fast paced landscape.
Our company takes pride in offering the affordable training of the highest quality of Language trainings, Graphics courses and Schooling industry such as SAT 1, SAT2, IGCSE, O Level, A Level AS and A2 Levels, GED and IB and AP Tuitions, in addition to the computer assisted IT courses.