Scaffolding Train the Trainser course is 5 days training programme, for the Scaffolding professionals as well the scaffolding designers, will be conducted by STI, Houston, USA. This will include, erection, dismantling, regulations, inspections, and load calulations as well designing the diffrent scaffolding structures basd on the clinet requirements.
2. SPECIFIC RULES AND STEPS ASSOCIATED WITH THE ERECTION OF FRAME SCAFFOLDING
3. SPECIFIC RULES AND STEPS ASSOCIATED WITH THE ERECTION OF TUBE AND CLAMP (COUPLER) SCAFFOLDING
4. SPECIFIC RULES AND STEPS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SYSTEM SCAFFOLDING
5. IDENTIFY THE MAJOR ITEMS TO CONSIDER WHEN PERFORMING A SCAFFOLD INSPECTION
6. SPECIFY THE MAJOR ELEMENTS OF OSHA’S REGULATIONS7. KNOWLEDGE CHECK
CHESS Safety Consultancy & Training, Established in 2011 based in Abu Dhabi and approved by ACTVET & ADNOC, is a well-recognised reputed professional Service organisation that provides the
occupational safety and health consultancy, training and supply of HSE professionals to short and long term projects.
The Company provides the services which are remarkable in flexibility in meeting all industrial HSE needs and have the resources and in-depth expertise to respond to the assignments quickly.
CHESS is accredited by international bodies such as BSC, NEBOSH, IOSH, OSHAD, IPAF, PASMA, HABC and STI etc., to deliver the trainings related to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment for construction, Industrial and Oil & Gas projects.